Updated: May 18, 2020
How to buy Ripple’s XRP with credit card
XRP is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment. With a long history of successful partnerships and a vibrant following, many people are looking for ways to purchase Ripples cryptocurrency.
While there are many exchanges that allow users to buy Ripple (XRP), not all of them offer an easy-to-understand process when it comes to the transaction.
This is exactly where Paybis comes in. The popular cryptocurrency exchange allows users to buy Ripple (XRP) with credit card or debit card in just a few minutes.
What makes this crypto exchange a good choice is its ability to innovate in the face of industry-wide setbacks. Here is what we mean by that:
- Paybis has a verification process that takes less than 5 minutes to complete, compared to the lengthy verification processes of most exchange platforms.
- The exchange has an in-house support team that is online 24/7, ready to help you out at any point in your transaction. You can reach them by live chat or email.
- Finally, the platform has a very minimal interface, which contributes to the easy navigation. Users can just follow the instructions on the screen in an intuitive manner, and purchase crypto using many different payment methods.
When buying XRP, all you need to do is the following:
- Head over to Paybis, create or login to your account
- Enter the amount you want to purchase
- Start the transaction and go through the verification process
- Complete your payment and receive your XRP
The entire process, from start to finish, takes less than 15 minutes to complete. What makes this option even better is the fee structure. Paybis does not charge any commissions for your transaction, if this is the first time making a purchase.
Therefore, the platform is not only great for beginners, but also for those looking to get the best bang for their buck.